Painting a chalkboard wall in the kitchen can be such a good idea to write down your shopping list or menus.. brilliant!
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Hello friends, did i mention before that I love tea? specially in fall and winter time it just feels nice when sipping your favorite tea ,wearing soft socks and watching a movie or blogging :)
Love the packaging of this one,and it tastes delicious it has the sweetness of honey and the spiciness of ginger
my favorite tea cup :)
my favorite Fall tea flavors are apple, ginger and honey, and earl grey.
What's your favorite tea flavor?
(excuse my camera , it didn't want to focus)
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Hello friends, although its been almost a month since fall has started ,here in Cairo the weather just got chilly so I'm very excited to try out new fall drinks and share recipes! And because of that I've decided to start a series of posts celebrating fall.
I feel like my taste changes depending on weather, I mean talking about music, in summer i like fast beats but in fall and winter i prefer slow, old music a.k.a frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald and lately I've been listening to this track non-stop
And about books, I'm currently reading Fifty Shades Of Grey, admit it.. you fell in love with Christian Grey :)
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Hola ladies, Have you seen All Good Things? that movie made my weekend, it's like I need another reason to love Ryan Gosling!
In 1970s New York City, David Marks (Gosling), the son of a powerful real estate tycoon, marries a beautiful working-class student, Katie McCarthy (Dunst). Together they flee the city for country life in Vermont — only to be lured back by David's father. Upon their return, Katie goes back to college and eventually applies to medical school while trying to understand David's mood swings and unwillingness to have children. As she becomes increasingly independent, David mysteriously turns more violent and controlling. Family secrets are slowly revealed and then Katie disappears without a trace. Years later, when David's best friend is found dead, the 20-year-old case is re-opened, with David as the main suspect.
For Gosling lovers out there.. you definitely have to watch this one.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Hola, have you ever wake up late because you forgot to set the alarm the night before?
Well, you gotta be ready for those situations
Here're the stuff that i use when i'm runnung late for work after i take a quick shower:
1. Denim shirt
2. loafers: good for running
3. glasses: no time to put on contacts
4. black leggings: comfy and don't need ironing
5. colorful scarf
6. Palmers moisturizer
7. Garnier anti dark circles roll-on
8. The Body Shop big and curvy mascara
9. Oriflame lip impact crayon in "Intense Cherry" : i use it as a blush as well... and then i'm good to go
Monday, October 14, 2013
Hello friends, this post is about what i did to lose 17 kilos -34 pounds- in a year.
I still have 12 kilos to lose to reach my goal. Here're the tips that I'm following:
-Surround yourself with positive and supportive people: I had a friend who used to tell me that its not easy to lose weight and am going to gain it back anyway.. you have to get rid of that kind of friends because the process of losing weight is not easy so you don't need someone to make it more harder than it already is.
-Losing weight and maintaining it is not easy but seeing the results of your hard work is the only thing that can keep you going.
-It's okay to slip but you gotta get back on track.
-Don't expect to look smaller or thinner from week one.. It takes a month to see the difference.
I hope this post was helpful.. Good luck! :)
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Hello friends, can you believe September is over already?
Here're my favorites for the last month
The Body Shop big and curvy mascara: this mascara is great
I already have curvy lashes and it curves them even more and it feels like am wearing false lashes.
Purederm pore strips: i've never used any other nose strips but this one, this is my third pack! My pores never been that clean.
YSL blush variation 6: I had this sample 3 years ago.. and i rediscovered it while i was looking through my makeup drawer. It has matte and shimmery chocolate brown colors, love to use the shimmery one as an eye shadow.
Cadbury Dairy Milk whole nut: I get to have this huge pack of chocolate all for myself.. #Happiness :)
Dilmah strawberry tea: it's like my-fall-favorite-drink
P.S. another Fall favorite drink.
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Monday, September 30, 2013
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
We all have things that we love to do when nobody is watching ,right? speaking of myself, I have a lot of guilty pleasures here're some of them :)
1. Candy Crush Saga: it's like am obsessed with this game, I didn't get why everyone was raving about it and now i understand ,I'm in level 29 if you're playing it ,what level are you in?
2. Corntos chilli cheese flavor: I tried the chicken and BBQ flavor but the chilli cheese is my favorite.
3. Online shopping: lately I've been obsessed with Jumia.com and that purse was my latest purchase.
4. Sir Mix A lot - baby got back: ummm, I don't know what to say about this one!
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Friday, August 23, 2013
Monday, August 19, 2013
Hello everyone, let me tell you something .. Usually, before i buy any product I love to look it up and read reviews about it so I don't waste my money on products that I won't like, but sometimes not all the products that worked for somebody else work for me so here's what i do when i'm not impressed with a product .. i use the whole thing (unless it breaks me out) but I wouldn't repurchase it. So this post is not a -favorite products- post or anything like that, its just about what am using at the moment
1. Bourjois foundation 10 hour sleep effect: I love this foundation, it has great coverage and it has a beautiful dewy finish.
2. Jordana eye shadow duo in Splitting Image: I like this duo but i don't think that i will re-purchase it again, the colors are pretty but the dark brown creases like crazy.
3. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo: it smells like coconut, honestly i use it just because of its scent.
4. Maybelline Define A-Lash mascara: it's a good mascara but i will not re-purchase it, it does't thicken my eyelashes but if you're looking for long eyelashes so you will love this mascara.
5. Bioderma makeup remover: I use it to remove my eye makeup, it feels so nice and gentle on the eye area.
6. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda: a great concealer, it has 3 different shades and a setting powder, the coverage is perfect, but it was very pricey so am not going to re-purchase it again.
Have you used any of these products? What are the products you're using at the moments?
Saturday, August 17, 2013
After using Neutrogena face wash for a long time ,lately i felt that I need to change it so I thought I would pay a visit to The Body Shop and they had offers, buy two get one free so I bought:
Tea tree skin cleansing face wash
Tea tree face mask
The sales guy talked me into the mask and he said it would help so much if you have acne scars
And I took the tea tree oil as the free product.. it doesn't smell good but i've read a lot of good reviews about it.
Coconut Shimmer Body Lotion
and they had an offer on the makeup brushes, buy one get one free so I bought a blush brush , one for me and the extra one for my sister.
Friday, August 9, 2013
1. before settling on "Friends" ,other titles producers considered were Friends Like Us, Six Of One, Across The Hall, and Insomnia Cafe.
2. Originally, the show focused on four characters: Monica, Ross, Rachel, and Joey. Phoebe and Chandler were going to be supporting characters.
3. Season 2 is the only season without Thanksgiving episode.
4. Monica and Joey were originally intended to be main couples on the show.
5. Ellen Degeneres turned down the role of Phoebe.
6. in reality, Joey's white dog statue belonged to Jennifer Aniston, it had been given to her by a friend as a good-luck gift.
7. Bruce Willis guest starred on the show for free.
P.S. More fact here.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
This trick for those who spend hours and hours in front of computers and wake up in the next morning with bloodshot eyes.. only two drops in each eye before wearing your makeup will do the trick.
And also, if a red spot surprised you anytime ,all you need to do is to apply couple of Visine drops on a cotton pad and put it on the spot for 10 seconds and it will make the redness go away. And do you remember this tip?
Monday, July 15, 2013
"Confidence has nothing to do with what you look like. If you obsess over that, you'll end up being disappointed in yourself all the time. Instead, high self-esteem comes from how you feel in any moment. So walk into a room acting like you're in charge, and spend your energy on making the people around you happy. Giving confidence to others will come back to you and you'll end up feeling better about yourself." - Marian Seldes, 82