Hello Girlies, today I'm posting about 5 products that I'm using at the moment, some of them I like and some of them I'm using just to finish up and never buy them again.
1. Body Shop shea eau de toilette This is my favorite scent from the Body Shop, it's a bit musky and clean, the only con is that I have to re-apply it like every 2 hours or so, I just ran out of my second bottle and I will purchase it again.
2. Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roller the main reason I purchased it is to reduce my under-eye circles but I didn't see any difference, I just can't wait to finish this one up and not repurchasing again.
3. Avon Foot Works It's like a gentle scrub for foot, it's nice and it wasn't expensive so I would repurchase again.
4. Rimmle Volume Flash I had this mascara for awhile and I forgot about it and I rediscovered it again when I looked through my collection, it's definitely a great mascara, it gives nice long thick lashes, I would purchase again.
5. Purederm nose pore strips If you follow me on Instagram you would know that I'm a HUGE Purederm fan and I love all their stuff, it has 6 strips but it last me almost 5 months, I went through a box and I have a backup.