Hello folks, In honor of "Earth Day" I wanted to share some tips I've read online on going green:
1. Turn off lights and electronics when you leave the room. Unplug your cell phone charger from the wall when not using it. Turn off energy strips and surge protectors when not in use (especially overnight)
2. Ride a bike.
3. Limit the length of your showers. Even better, take a “navy shower,” shutting off the water while soaping up and shampooing.
4. Go paperless. Consider reading your newspaper and magazine subscriptions online. Switch to electronic banking and credit card payment, too.
5. Don’t run the water when brushing your teeth.
6. Turn your car off if you’re going to be idle for more than one minute.
I was planning to do a "what's in my make-up bag" post next week but I received couple of emails asking me to do this post as soon as possible so take a look inside my make-up bag which I carry with me in my purse.
Bourjois blush (I always use my fingers to apply blush so I don't need a brush)
Avon lipstick,YSL and Versace lip liners (I'm not a big fan of lip liners so I usually use them as lipstick, my sister taught me this trick)
define a-lash mascara by Maybelline (my brother was in India and he bought me this mascara and the L'oreal sunscreen was a gift ...how sweet!)
fluid samples by Iceberg, this mirror was a gift from my sister.
A girl has to be prepared for any embarrassing situation ,right?
glitzy lipgloss by Oriflame
I got this bracelet as a souvenir from my last trip to Alexandria.
I was shoppingwith my sister Hanna couple days ago, and I bought this make-up bag .It is Robin Ruth's design (of course a fake one) but I don't really care if it is original or fake as long as I like it.