This post is a nostalgic one, for the 90's kid in you..
- The tattoo choker was the most stylish piece of accessories you had.
- Clueless was your favorite movie and Cher was a fashion icon back then!
- Used to eat a whole pack of Tiny Chiclets in one go.
- Danced to Spice Up Your Life and Backstreet's Back all the time, and you had posters for Spice Girls, Hanson, and 'N Sync on your bedroom walls.
- You had at least one bottle of Impulse spray during your childhood/teenage years.
- Stick-On earrings were a HUGE thing.
- Bubble gum with tattoos was a trend, and you used to put the tattoo on the back of your hand -or was it just me :)
Do you have anything to add to the list?