Hello lovelies, lately I've been obsessed with food blogs and trying new recipes, this morning I came across this flourless smores cookies recipe that i'm going to try next weekend for the office party, here's the recipe
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (Hershey's Special Dark)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 graham crackers, broken into pieces plus extra for topping cookies
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows, cut in half plus extra for topping cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray or use a silpat mat.
- 1. With the help of your stand mixer, whisk together confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Add two egg whites and vanilla. If batter seems too thick, add another egg white until batter is thick, but moist (I used 3 egg whites, but depending on your egg size you might need to add another. Batter consistency should not be runny. If the addition of another egg white causes your batter to be too runny, add another 1/4 cup or so of confectioners' sugar).
- 2. Remove bowl from mixer and fold in chocolate chips, graham cracker pieces, and mini marshmallows. Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter per cookie on the prepared baking sheet. Top each cookie with additional graham cracker pieces and marshmallows. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cookies cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet. Enjoy!