Friday, August 23, 2013
Monday, August 19, 2013
Hello everyone, let me tell you something .. Usually, before i buy any product I love to look it up and read reviews about it so I don't waste my money on products that I won't like, but sometimes not all the products that worked for somebody else work for me so here's what i do when i'm not impressed with a product .. i use the whole thing (unless it breaks me out) but I wouldn't repurchase it. So this post is not a -favorite products- post or anything like that, its just about what am using at the moment
1. Bourjois foundation 10 hour sleep effect: I love this foundation, it has great coverage and it has a beautiful dewy finish.
2. Jordana eye shadow duo in Splitting Image: I like this duo but i don't think that i will re-purchase it again, the colors are pretty but the dark brown creases like crazy.
3. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo: it smells like coconut, honestly i use it just because of its scent.
4. Maybelline Define A-Lash mascara: it's a good mascara but i will not re-purchase it, it does't thicken my eyelashes but if you're looking for long eyelashes so you will love this mascara.
5. Bioderma makeup remover: I use it to remove my eye makeup, it feels so nice and gentle on the eye area.
6. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda: a great concealer, it has 3 different shades and a setting powder, the coverage is perfect, but it was very pricey so am not going to re-purchase it again.
Have you used any of these products? What are the products you're using at the moments?
Saturday, August 17, 2013
After using Neutrogena face wash for a long time ,lately i felt that I need to change it so I thought I would pay a visit to The Body Shop and they had offers, buy two get one free so I bought:
Tea tree skin cleansing face wash
Tea tree face mask
The sales guy talked me into the mask and he said it would help so much if you have acne scars
And I took the tea tree oil as the free product.. it doesn't smell good but i've read a lot of good reviews about it.
Coconut Shimmer Body Lotion
and they had an offer on the makeup brushes, buy one get one free so I bought a blush brush , one for me and the extra one for my sister.
Friday, August 9, 2013
1. before settling on "Friends" ,other titles producers considered were Friends Like Us, Six Of One, Across The Hall, and Insomnia Cafe.
2. Originally, the show focused on four characters: Monica, Ross, Rachel, and Joey. Phoebe and Chandler were going to be supporting characters.
3. Season 2 is the only season without Thanksgiving episode.
4. Monica and Joey were originally intended to be main couples on the show.
5. Ellen Degeneres turned down the role of Phoebe.
6. in reality, Joey's white dog statue belonged to Jennifer Aniston, it had been given to her by a friend as a good-luck gift.
7. Bruce Willis guest starred on the show for free.
P.S. More fact here.