Hello everyone, let me tell you something .. Usually, before i buy any product I love to look it up and read reviews about it so I don't waste my money on products that I won't like, but sometimes not all the products that worked for somebody else work for me so here's what i do when i'm not impressed with a product .. i use the whole thing (unless it breaks me out) but I wouldn't repurchase it. So this post is not a -favorite products- post or anything like that, its just about what am using at the moment
1. Bourjois foundation 10 hour sleep effect: I love this foundation, it has great coverage and it has a beautiful dewy finish.
2. Jordana eye shadow duo in Splitting Image: I like this duo but i don't think that i will re-purchase it again, the colors are pretty but the dark brown creases like crazy.
3. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo: it smells like coconut, honestly i use it just because of its scent.
4. Maybelline Define A-Lash mascara: it's a good mascara but i will not re-purchase it, it does't thicken my eyelashes but if you're looking for long eyelashes so you will love this mascara.
5. Bioderma makeup remover: I use it to remove my eye makeup, it feels so nice and gentle on the eye area.
6. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda: a great concealer, it has 3 different shades and a setting powder, the coverage is perfect, but it was very pricey so am not going to re-purchase it again.
Have you used any of these products? What are the products you're using at the moments?