Hello folks, In honor of "Earth Day" I wanted to share some tips I've read online on going green:
1. Turn off lights and electronics when you leave the room. Unplug your cell phone charger from the wall when not using it. Turn off energy strips and surge protectors when not in use (especially overnight)
2. Ride a bike.
3. Limit the length of your showers. Even better, take a “navy shower,” shutting off the water while soaping up and shampooing.
4. Go paperless. Consider reading your newspaper and magazine subscriptions online. Switch to electronic banking and credit card payment, too.
5. Don’t run the water when brushing your teeth.
6. Turn your car off if you’re going to be idle for more than one minute.
7. Walk, jog, or run.
have a happy Earth Day .xoxo